I love Rosie TO DEATH. I mean, look at her!
She has only been with Miss Sass 2 weeks, but she has already grown to almost 2x her size. She climbs, pounces and scampers (and scratches! Watch those claws!), and it's a treat to watch her. For example:
I don't let her into my room "unsupervised" because I don't want her on my bed. Rosie is still scared of me and avoids me like a plague anyway. Which means my bedroom is still UNCHARTED TERRITORY.
Last night however, I hadn't turned on my light and was talking to my roommate in her bedroom. Rosie was playing with some feathers (it was a boa like thing, and she had ripped out every single feather!) when she discovered that my bedroom door was open.
So she slipped inside my room.
Guess where I found her?!
Hiding in my closet.
It was so cute!
Let me repeat again: I LOVE ROSIE TO DEATH.
But on a rare occasion, Rosie is so naughty that she drives me nuts. But she's SOOOO funny at the same time.
Like this morning.
Miss Sass was getting ready for school, and Rosie pranced to the kitchen, looking for... something. I don't know what she was looking for because she had food in her kitty bowl in the bedroom. Apparently she didn't want any of that food, so she came to the kitchen while I was eating breakfast cereal, and began climbing on the dining table, the chairs, and the garbage bin (yikes!). I kept shoo-ing her off the table, then had to pry her off the bin.
After seeing her run away from me, I went to the sink to wash my hands. I turned back around and saw:
Yes, Rosie eating MY CEREAL.
My breakfast!
Doesn't it make you want to laugh and cry at the same time?!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my posts- really appreciate it! I apologize in advance if blogger deletes your comments- I have no idea why it does so but please post your comment again. Thanks!