Gardens by the Bay is famous for its two conservatories (and rightly so! They are so well-done). But I encourage Singapore residents to spend an extra $10 on its lesser-known sister, Floral Fantasy. Highly Instagram-worthy, and a good rest for your legs from walking around the park. It is a small exhibit, and I don't think the foreigner rate is worth it ($20 adult/ $12 child). But if you can get a resident to purchase the tickets, go for it! You are allowed to stay there for 45 minutes, and my mom and I relished every minute there when we visited in July.
I'm not good at photography but it was so easy to shoot naturally beautiful pictures at this venue.
![]() |
| The sight that greets you the moment you enter. |
![]() |
| These hanging balls of flowers came up and down by a pulley. I tried to capture on video how magical it felt but the balls ended up looking like virus cells, so... |
The exhibit seems to be divided into two sections, front and back. The front has the lovely summer flowers (at least this season) as those above. The back was more eclectic, and I believe the underlying message was to care for our environment and better manage our waste.
![]() |
| Crocheted "Pitcher" bags and some other items made from recycled material. |
The end transitioned into a forest-like area, complete with handing willows and a vivarium on endangered poisonous dart frogs.
I definitely want to go again, but next time, I'll dress up nicely and get a better photographer to take professional shots of me there.😄






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my posts- really appreciate it! I apologize in advance if blogger deletes your comments- I have no idea why it does so but please post your comment again. Thanks!